-->



Wednesday 9 July 2014

Revlon Colourburst Lipbalms


Hellooo lovelies.
Who wants summer ready lips? I dooo & you can too with these awesome Revlon lip balms.






These new crayon formulas have been the craze since Clinique released their Chubby Sticks, however I find that the Revlon balms are more affordable and still have great quality! I love these balms during summer as I like wearing minimal makeup & this cuts down on products - it's a balm and lipstick, gloss or stain in one!





These Revlon lip balms have a fresh, minty scent and come in three different finishes - 

STAIN - a creamy, moisturising hybrid between a lip stain and a balm
LACQUER - a full on glossy balm with moisturising properties
MATTE - a moisturising balm with the pigment & finish of a matte lipstick



I've only got 4 of these balms so far as I lost one, however I'm definitely going to be trying some new shades for the summer. 


Top to Bottom:
Crush (05) Balm Stain; Vivacious (120) Lacquer Balm; Elusive (205) Matte Balm; Demure (105) Lacquer Balm


THE GOOD STUFF


• Very travel friendly - no sharpener needed, just twist and go
• Fresh minty feel on application
• Product is smooth and glides on easily
• Can be purchased on 3 for 2 or buy 1 get 1 half price offers in Boots, etc.
• Such great pigmentation & long-lasting formula
• So many shades & finishes available


THE BAD STUFF


• No bad stuff whatsoever!





These babies can be purchased in drugstores, online and local.I think I purchased all of mine from Boots so I'm going to pop back to see the rest of their colours..


Keeks xx


No comments:

Post a Comment