-->



Wednesday 30 July 2014

Argan Oil Gone Wild!


Hellooo lovelies.
So I received a package from the Body Shop early this morning and believe me when I tell you I jumped straight into the shower to use these products after having just a sniff of the scent. They smell amazing, they leave your skin so soft you feel like a Mediterranean goddess (hence all the golden jewels). Want to know what I'm talking about?
Keep scrolling!




Body Shop are releasing a new Wild Argan Oil range which will be available on the 13th August 2014 and I've been lucky enough to try some of these products to let you guys know what I think!


Wild Argan Oil Rough Scrub
(RRP £13/200ml)*

This scrub smells like the expensive stuff used in spas - musky and lightweight. Compared to my other body scrubs, the Wild Argan scrub has more of a liquid jelly consistency - the product actually bounces around in the tub. I really liked that it didn't slide off my skin much which usually happens with other scrubs (so irritating and wasteful ☹). The scrub also contains argan & walnut shell exfoliants which long story short are fine little scrubby bits which do the exfoliating.


Wild Argan Dry Body & Hair Oil
(RRP £13/125ml)*

This oil smells just like the scrub and has really impressed me. I like that it soaks into the skin without leaving any excess residue or greasiness - great if you're using it as a hair serum also. As the products is really lightweight, it comes in the usual spritz packaging for dry oils which I'm not really a fan of (although it does help evenly distributing the product). There was no ingredients list on the bottle, which was also disappointing as I usually like having a read through whats in my products. However, I won't let these little issues take away from the fact that this is truly a nice product and can be used on your hair as well as your body!


There are altogether 8 products being released in the Wild Argan Oil range including a body butter, bubble bath, shower gel, body lotion, solid oil and solid oil lips so go check them out from the 13th August... 


Hopefully I'll fall in love with the rest of the products!

Keeks x

No comments:

Post a Comment