-->



Saturday 26 July 2014

Fijian Water Lotus & Body Sorbets | The Body Shop


Hellooo lovelies.
The Body Shop have released some great products to their already amazing range and I've been lucky enough to try out what's new in stores!



During summer, I like to switch up my body products and instead of using rich body butters, I enjoy using lighter lotion formulas. These body moisturizers are light and fresh, soak into the skin quickly and leave no oily residue behind - perfect for when you're in a rush or in sticky hot weather. They also leave my skin feeling plump and baby soft, kind of like when you apply primer to your face - invisibly soft skin.


The Strawberry Body Sorbet has the classic light and fruity strawberry scent, similar to the body butters & body polishes (which I love). Since I've received this product, I've kept it in the fridge and applied it after a shower. It has an amazing cooling & refreshing effect and actually motivates me to moisturize more often (because I'm lazy and need to be bribed by heavenly products). There are 4 other scents which I'm looking forward to trying next time I'm in the Body Shop store - Mango, Satsuma, Moringa, Pink Grapefruit.


The Fijian Water Lotus Lotion and Eau de Toilette smell refreshing and aquatic, these products literally make me want to go on holiday. The lotion itself looks and feels like the ocean in a bottle and has some great moisturising ingredients (sesame seed oil, Brazil nut oil, sheer butter). They also have a body butter formula for anyone with dry to extra dry skin. I might pop into my local Body Shop and purchase the shower gel because it smells so good and I like using different products in the range to keep the scent lasting longer.






Body Shop also have some great offers on their site so don't miss out!

Get £10 off a £25+ spend
Get £25 off a £50+ spend


Stay tuned for Body Shop's new 2 in 1 Brow/Eye Products & Colour Crush range
Keeks x


No comments:

Post a Comment