-->



Wednesday 23 July 2014

What's in My Bag? | #1 Random Edition


Hellooo everyone.
I was bored so I decided to clear out my bag and thought about how I love having a nosey through other people's WIMB tags and long story short, I'm doing a What's in my Bag tag!
I've labelled this tag as the Random Edition mainly because this is the least amount of thing's I'll ever have in my bag at once and since I've been moving my things down from university, everything have been separated into like 3 different handbags.. The stress is just... 



I usually have a bottle of water, my glasses and maybe a book/magazine alongside but I took them all out beforehand.

So yeah, a pretty boring insight to the contents of my life however it is what it is and I cannot lie.


What's in your bag?
Keeks xx



No comments:

Post a Comment