-->



Saturday 13 September 2014

Models Own Mini Haul




Hellooo lovelies, hope you're all enjoying your weekend so far. Last week, my flatmate Sabbi came down to London and I finally took her to Stratford Westfield. We also did a few cheeky shops including one unexpected stop in a huge nail polish.. That's right, we were inside a huge nail polish!
Models Own Have recently opened up a pop up store in Westfield and if you're a nail polish fanatic, you have to stop by it! They have all the colours you could possibly ever need, want, or even think of - it's like a rainbow puked all over the walls (in a good way). 

They had a 6 for £20 offer on all items so me and Sabbi picked 3 polishes each. The lady who served us was extremely friendly and we had a good, long chat about all things Youtube and blogging. After falling in love with most of the polishes, I narrowed down my top 3 (believe me it was hard) and we also received 2 free eyeliners!

Coincidently, two of the shades I picked up, Beach Bag (neon peachy orange) and Sun Hat (neon pastel pink) were part of the Polish for Tans collection which is supposed to enhance and compliment tanned skin - which I really believe is true! I also picked up a champagne rose gold glitter polish called Pink Fizz because it was so pretty and sparkly. It really has that wow factor  (apparently it's one of the best sellers) and it's been scientifically proven that by being a girl, I cannot resist shiny objects ^-^ The formulas of the polishes are quite opaque, which means you only need 1-2 coats and you're good to go! I shall be revisiting the giant nail polish soon to pick up some Autumn/Winter shades ;)


Keep scrolling for more photos,
Keeks xx





No comments:

Post a Comment