-->



Friday 9 May 2014

Graze Healthy Snack Box & FREE BOX FOR READERS!



Woke up yesterday morning to find a little brown box in front of my door. Needless to say how excited I was, I've been waiting to try my first Graze box for ages. 


Box is slightly larger than an A5 piece of paper and fits perfectly through the letterbox


Retails at £3.99 per box
Each Graze box comes with 4 snack punnets based on your recommended preferences.




Inside the box is a cute little introduction booklet, some tissue and a personalised menu with vouchers to share with your friends.


Each snack punnet is sealed, removable and very travel friendly.
Punnets (approx 11cm x 7 cm each)



WHAT I RECEIVED IN MY GRAZE BOX:


Jaffa Cake

Honeycomb Crunch

Fruit & Seed Flapjack

Pomodoro Rustichella

ADVANTAGES:

  • Hugh variety of healthier snacks, both sweet and savoury
  • First , fifth and tenth box FREE for new customers
  • £1 off existing customers for every friend you refer
  • Ingredients listed, labelled and packaged to ensure the best and healthiest range of snacks
  • All packaging is 100% recyclable and biodegradable
  • Free delivery included
  • No damage to packaging when received
  • Tailored subscription available (weekly, fortnightly & 2 days a week)
  • No fuss process


DISADVANTAGES:

  • Offers only open to new customers
  • No monthly subscription
  • Only available in the UK and US

VERDICT

This is the first time I've ever tried 'delivered to door' food items so I found this experience quite exciting. I love the whole concept: cute packaging, healthy food, environmentally friendly and I think it's a great thing to try out with friends and family, especially since the first box is free. 

I'm a terrible snacker and I always reach for the chocolate bars so it's nice to have something new and different to try. I still got my 'chocolate fix' in addition to everything else.

However as a student on a budget, I don't know how I feel about paying £4 for the box. I've decided I'm going to stick with a fortnightly subscription until the 10th box then wait until Summer when my dad can pay for me (haha cheeky, I know). 


HOW TO GET A FREE SNACK BOX (UK)


Visit http://www.graze.com/uk or click below:

Click on the 'have a special code?' link where the red arrow is pointing and enter code:
PUSHKE3MB

Alternatively click on the following link: https://www.graze.com/uk/p/PUSHKE3MU

Enjoy your free Graze box!
Keeks xx


No comments:

Post a Comment