-->



Sunday 1 March 2015

Sunday Steals: Sleek Eau La La Liners



It's finally spring!
What better way to start off March than with a fabulous Sunday steal? I found these Sleek liners on the Boots website and I AM IN LOVE. Searching for the continuously sold out MAC liners have been such a mission but these babies have put my search to a halt. The Sleek Eau La La liners come in 12 different colours and retail for £4.99.


PRICE

Sleek are known for their amazingly pigmented products at affordable prices and these liners have not let me down. I purchased the Eau La La liners when they were on offer and the cost of buying these 4 liners together ended up cheaper than one MAC lip pencil so I was definitely impressed with the price.


QUALITY

The liners claim to be both water and smudge proof and where I find that this isn't 100% accurate, I can admit that they are somewhat water/smudge resistant. The formula is creamy when applied and sets to a matte finish. The colors are also very pigmented and when used as a lip liner, doesn't feather around the mouth.


OVERALL

I am beyond impressed with these liners and the versatility of the product itself. The liners can be used on the lips or on the eyes, with a variety of colors to compliment this. I purchased the shades Lingerie, Dragon Fruit, Venom and Raisin which are all great colours - my faves are Lingerie (perfect for day wear) and Raisin (the perfect companion for my MAC Rebel). I cannot wait to try some the remaining shades, possibly noir as a khol liner?

Keeks xx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SHOP
Sleek Eau La La Liner (RRP £4.99) HERE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment