-->



Sunday 15 February 2015

Sunday Steals: It's A PRIMARGENCY!



Moving backwards and forwards from uni gets so confusing sometimes as I always ending forgetting some essentials in one place or the other. I came home to London for the weekend and ended up forgetting my brow & blush brushes, eyelash curlers, amongst many other things. Luckily I live quite close to my local Primark and although the quality may not be to a high standard, I was able to pick up some inexpensive girl aids.

Lint Roller & Replacement Head £1.50
Brush Set £1
Lash Curler £1
Bra First Aid Kit £4

There are quite a few number of people who dislike shopping at Primark and to be honest, I can see why; the never-ending ques, lack of ventilation, and the piles of products laying around everywhere. It gets really stressful to shop in there and eventually I put everything down, give up and leave. However, I've noticed that shopping in Primark is really not that bad if you go early. Between 9-11am, everything is clean and tidy, you can take your time to browse and even make it to the changing rooms!


So if you're ever in need of a temporary replacement, don't forget to check your local Primark!
Keeks xx


No comments:

Post a Comment