-->



Saturday 3 January 2015

La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar



I've always been a fan of La Roche-Posay products, mainly because their Anthelios SPF lotion is about the only sunscreen which doesn't break my face out. I also own a couple of their other products and recently got my hands on a few products from their new range, Pigmentclar.


PIGMENTCLAR ANTI-DARK SPOT, SKIN-EVENING CREAM (40ML)

The first time I used the anti-dark spot cream, I was on holiday in Mauritius and I was quite impressed with the results. It was moisturizing and although it has SPF 30, it did not leave any greasy residue behind nor did it leave my skin feeling greasy in such a hot climate. Even though it was the first time I used the cream, I also felt like it instantly evened out my complexion a lot more than my usual moisturizer.  However, the typical behavior of my skin whenever I decide to try a new moisturizer is to break out, which is exactly what happened the next day. I liked the formula, scent and the results but as my blemishes were getting worse, I decided to pass on the moisturizer to my aunt who also has many dark spots & pigmentation due to being constantly under the sun. She's happy with the daily results of the moisturizer however she hasn't noticed any fading of pigmentation yet.


PIGMENTCLAR DARK CIRCLES, SKIN EVENING CORRECTER (15ML)

The Pigmentclar eye cream is my favorite out of the two, hence why I decided to keep this one for myself. It moisturizes under my eyes well, blurs out some of the darkness and is a great base for my concealer. The cream has a slight yellow tinge, which is what I believe helps brighten under my eyes. I also like keeping this moisturizer in the fridge as the applicator has a cooling effect on the eyes. However, the eye cream is quite pricey and as my dark circles are really bad, I'm not sure if I could commit to repurchasing if the results aren't that visible. However, I'm planning to finish the tube and see if the results are worth it.



SHOP LA ROCHE-POSAY

Pigmentclar Serum £29.50Pigmentclar Moisturiser £26Pigmentclar Eyes £24.50



No comments:

Post a Comment