-->



Tuesday 25 November 2014

Fleur Fatale by Kim Kardashian



Being a secret KUWTK fan, I was quite excited to give the latest Kim Kardashian fragrance a go. The bottle is shaped like a white rose and reminds me a lot of Kanye's floral wall gift for Kim (click here) and let's not forget the rose gold accents *drool*... I'm not too keen on the packaging (having a photo of Kim on the box makes it a little mehh...) however the scent is just what I'm looking for and pretty affordable too!

Fleur Fatale smells literally like a thousand flowers pressed into a bottle, floral and musky. It's a fragrance that I see myself repurchasing as not only is it inexpensive, but I could get away with wearing this in winter, summer, day or night.

_________________________________________________________________________________

FLEUR FATALE EDP

Top notes: Blackcurrant, Bergamot, Violet
Middle notes: Tea Rose, Peony, Iris
Base notes: Amber, Sandalwood, White Musk
_________________________________________________________________________________


Available in selected Debenhams stores from November 2014
30ml - £24 | 50ml - £30 | 100ml - £40

Keeks x

No comments:

Post a Comment