-->



Wednesday 8 October 2014

Cosmopolitan Blog Awards 2014


Hellooo lovelies!
It's been a long while since my last blog post, you can blame my landlords (as I've said before, student accommodation is a b***h!). So last night I went to the Cosmo Blog Awards & although I didn't win (congratulations to all the winners!), I met some great people, drank A LOT of cocktails & had a real good pamper session!

Being the clumsy girl I am, not only did I forget my glasses AND book the wrong train (blame my flatmate Sabbi :P), I also took the wrong camera lens to the awards... But even with one hand full of Cosmo freebies and another occupied with cocktails, I did manage to snap a few photos so scroll down below if you would like to see what I got up to last night!


COSMO GOODY BAG

MUA Winter Palette Forest Palette

BeautyUK Glacier Gloss

Beauty of London Nail Art Pen

The London Dolls False Lashes

Craze E-Shisha

Brazilian Mud Fabric Face Mask

Deep Heat Odourless Patches

St. Moriz Instant Self-Tanning Mousse

Radox Passion Fruit Splash Shower Gel

Blanx White Shock Tooth Gel Pen

Blanx White Shock Toothpaste

Sure Maximum Protection Deodorant

Footners Exfoliating Socks

Pinky Botanical Vodka

Next Earrings & Scarf

Remington Hair Clips

Popchips

Emily Fruit Crisps

Kallo Belgian Dark Chocolate Rice Cake Thins

Keeks xx



No comments:

Post a Comment